TEMPLATES core widget
TEMPLATES core widget can be used to select and import new template(s) into your website page. Unlike Template AGGREGATOR, which imports template parts, TEMPLATES widget will import full template design. You should bear this principal difference in mind when using either of the two widgets.
To import and merge section(s) of other templates, do the following:
- Click on the TEMPLATES core widget icon
- Wait for the modal page with template library to load
- Browse the list or filter to a template
- Click on the template image. The modal page automatically closes.
- Decide on where to drop the template, using your mouse crossbar cursor and the green horizontal line
- Left-click your mouse to drop the template in the location
- If necessary, repeat the process with other templates
- Done, save your work as draft or publish